Accept hanging challenge and share your achievement in the comments below or on Instagram.
Tag us in your post @DragonsWarriors_com and use our #challengeaccepted_dw.
Participant of DragonsWarriors Challenge compete not with others but with himself/herself.
- RockDaniRoll from Colombia,
- Kevin from Spain,
- Frata from France,
- Matthew from France,
- Jeanne from France,
- Shahida from London,
- Felix from Germany,
- Mattia from Italy.
So more thumbs up for their determination and strength!
- Hanging challenge requires calm mind. The more you are distracted, the more difficult the challenge become.
- You don’t need to be muscular and have strong arms to stay long on a bar. You need to be patient, “be absent” and focused.
- It is easier, when you are small and light.
- The results also depends on what kind of bar you are hanging on, if it is slippery and if you are using gloves or not. These participants were challenged during the summer time. The bar was slippery from their sweat. So it was even more difficult.
- All (not injured) participants stayed longer than 1 minute on a bar, which is impressive! Regardless the age or gender.
All our challenges you can find under #ChallengeDragonsWarriors (on Instagram)