Accept hanging challenge and share your achievement in the comments below or on Instagram.
Tag us in your post @DragonsWarriors_com and use our #challengeaccepted_dw.
Hanging on a bar as long as possible. You can alternate the hands.
The idea is to stay on the bar without touching the ground. If you touch the ground, the challenge is over.
Participant of DragonsWarriors Challenge compete not with others but with himself/herself.
Qufu Shaolin Kung Fu School, China
Summer time, very hot (around 30°C), slippery bars.
Hanging challenge was performed during the break between Kung Fu Basics class and Kung Fu Forms class. Kung Fu Basics class was already very exhausting.
- RockDaniRoll from Colombia,
- Kevin from Spain,
- Frata from France,
- Matthew from France,
- Jeanne from France,
- Shahida from London,
- Felix from Germany,
- Mattia from Italy.
Participants of this challenge differed in fitness level, age and time they were training in the school. This was the challenge between normal people, who tries their best and accepted the challenge. Qufu Shaolin Kung Fu School doesn’t train the students in bar hang. The training here is very diverse. We learn forms and weapons, we improve flexibility and endurance.
So more thumbs up for their determination and strength!
- Hanging challenge requires calm mind. The more you are distracted, the more difficult the challenge become.
- You don’t need to be muscular and have strong arms to stay long on a bar. You need to be patient, “be absent” and focused.
- It is easier, when you are small and light.
- The results also depends on what kind of bar you are hanging on, if it is slippery and if you are using gloves or not. These participants were challenged during the summer time. The bar was slippery from their sweat. So it was even more difficult.
- All (not injured) participants stayed longer than 1 minute on a bar, which is impressive! Regardless the age or gender.
CONGRATULATION TO ALL OUR PARTICIPANTS!!! AND LET’S MEET AGAIN IN THE NEXT CHALLENGE!
Let us know your score in the comments. Use our #ChallengeAccepted_dw
All our challenges you can find under #ChallengeDragonsWarriors (on Instagram)
Very very interesting guys your life @activities