Accept horse stance challenge and share your achievement in the comments below or on Instagram.
Tag us in your post @DragonsWarriors_com and use our #challengeaccepted_dw.
Participant of DragonsWarriors Challenge compete not with others but with himself/herself.
6 PARTICIPANTS and their results
- Frata from France – 4 min 29 sec
- Silvio from Netherlands – 4 min
- Jared from Canada – 2 min 03 sec
- Basia from Poland – 2 min
- Julien from France – 1 min 42 sec
- Kahina from France – 1 min 38 sec
So it was very relevant challenge for them!
- Holding a proper horse stance even for 30 sec is very demanding, especially for the thigh muscles and knees.
- If your leg muscles are not strong enough to hold this position, you can easily overstress your knees. If you start to have knee pain in horse stance, stop performing the challenge and do some workout for few weeks to strengthen the thigh muscles.
- Participants, who pushed themselves to their limits had difficulties to stand or walk after that challenge, because the legs were super tired. That though lasted just few seconds till the muscles adjusted.
All our challenges you can find under #ChallengeDragonsWarriors (on Instagram)