Pistol Squat or One-legged Squat requires:
- Legs strength (m. quadriceps),
- Hamstring flexibility.
6 exercises to achieve Pistol Squat
Train at least 3 times a week:
- Regular squats 3 times x20
- Squats with kick (alternate) 3 times x20
- Frog jumps x15 or more
- Stretch hamstring (back of your leg) – stay in the position at least 2 minutes
- Lift the leg from the bar 10 sec lift and hold/ 10 sec relax, repeat x10
- Pistol squats with the support x10 each side
Watch the post on Instagram to see these exercises!
Check our challenges under #ChallengesDragonsWarriors (on Instagram)